Indian Airforce are invited for Online applications for the courses commencing in July 2022 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commis-sion (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry. Io
|Name of the organization||Indian Airforce|
|Job Name||AFCAT 2022|
Table of Contents
AFCAT 2 2021 Vacancy Details
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||SSC – 96|
Ground Duty (Technical)
|AE(L) : PC – 20,SSC – 78 AE(M) : PC – 08 ,SSC – 31|
Ground Duty (Non Technical)
|Admin :PC -10,SSC – 42 Edn : PC – 04,SSC-17|
|NCC Special Entry|
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC|
|Met : PC– 06,SSC– 22|
Age Limit for AFCAT 2 2021 Entry ( as 01-07-2022)
For Flying Branch:
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Candidates born between 02-01-1998 to 01-01-2002 (both dates inclusive)
For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch:
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 26 Years
Candidates born between 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2002 (both dates inclusive).
Salary for AFCAT Entry Officer
• Flying Officer Rs. 56100 – 177500
₹250/- Online Payment
- You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB.
- You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, do 10 push ups and 03 chin ups.
- Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
Conduct of Online Testing for AFCAT
- Details of conduct of exam, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification.
- Detailed notification is available on website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in. Candidates are to ensure that they have read and understood the details available in the notification before registering.
Starting date of online application 01-06-2021
Last date for online application 30-06-2021