All India Radio Chennai Applications are invited for the post of Part-time Broadcasting Assistant and Journalist. Interested candidates can download notification and read eligibility conditions before applying.
|Type||Central Govt Job|
|Name of the Job||Broadcasting Assistant and Journalist.|
Table of Contents
Qualifications for All India Radio Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Must have a degree in journalism or a degree in any subject or diploma in sound engineering from a recognized university.
Age Limit All India Radio Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Broadcasting assistants is 21 to 35 years
- Reporters it is 21 to 45 years
- The examination fee is Rs 354.
- The fee for SC / ST and other backward classes is 266 rupees
- The qualifying, written and interview will be held on Saturday 16.10.2021 in two phases.
How to Apply, Application Link for All India Radio Chennai Recruitment 2021
- Applications along with Online Payment Receipt, Resume, Copy of Education Certificate, Certificate of Location, Proof of Birth, Aadhar Number,
- “The Deputy Director (News), Regional News Unit, All India Radio, No.4, Kamarajar Salai, Mylapore, Chennai – 600 004”
- To be received by the 30th September 2021
Application last date
- Last date to receive application – 30-09-2021