CSIR Karaikudi recruitment 2023 – CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi. Walk-in-Interview will be held at 9.30 a.m. from 31st May & 1st June, 2023 at CSIR – CMC, Chennai for selection of suitable candidates for the temporary positions to be engaged in various projects tenable at CSIR – CECRI Unit in Chennai. Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification & Check Eligibility Details @https://cecri.res.in/ Before Attend Walk-In.
|Organization Name||CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||09|
|Place of Posting||Tamilnadu|
|Walk-in Interview||31-05-2023, 01-06-2023|
|Apply Mode||Direct Walk-In|
CSIR Karaikudi recruitment 2023 – Post Details
- Project Associate –II
- Project Associate –I
- Project Assistant
- Project Associate –II – M.Sc Physics with Relevant Experience
- Project Associate –I – M.Sc, B,E/B.Tech Relevant Disciplines
- Project Assistant – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Upper Age Limit
- The date of determining the qualification and age limit shall be on the date of interview.
- Project Associate –II – 35 years
- Project Associate –I – 35 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
Date of Interview
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 31st May & 1st June, 2023 (Reporting Time: 09.00AM). No candidate will be allowed to enter into the venue after 09.30 AM
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview with all original and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualification, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo and duly filled-in application.
- The selection would be based upon the performance in the interview, the selection/ screening committee will have discretion to shortlist the candidates for the interview based on the criteria deemed fit.
- In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
Notification – Click here
Website – Click here