India Post Skilled Artisan Recruitment 2022:-India Post released a notification for filling up the vacant posts of skilled artisans at MMS Madurai and MMS Chennai under direct recruitment 2022. India posts skilled artisan recruitment 2022 @https://www.indiapost.gov.in/. Skilled Artisans Group C, Non Gazetted Post, Non Ministerial Post, Salary: Rs. 19,900–63,200/-Level 2 Pay Matrix, 7th CPC+ Allowances applicable.
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||12|
|Place of Posting||Chennai, Madurai|
|Last Date||17-10-2022 (17:00) For Madurai|
19-10-2022 (17:00) For Chennai
|Apply Mode||Offline Application|
- 1 Qualification for India Post Skilled Artisan 2022
- 2 Age limit (As on 01-07-2022)
- 3 Fees for Skilled Artisan Application
- 4 How to Apply India Post Skilled Artisan Recruitment 2022
Qualification for India Post Skilled Artisan 2022
- Certificate in Respective Trade in Technical Institution (or)
- 8th Pass with One year Experience in Respective Trade
- MV Mechanic Trade will Poses Driving License (HMV)
Age limit (As on 01-07-2022)
- 18-30 years
- Age relaxation applicable as per rules
Fees for Skilled Artisan Application
SC/ST/Women – Nil
Application Fees:- Rs. 100/-
Trade Test:- Rs. 400/- (If Eligible)
How to Apply India Post Skilled Artisan Recruitment 2022
- Download Application Form @https://www.indiapost.gov.in/.
- Fill All Relevant personal Details attach Passport size photo and self attested documents mentioned in application form
- Filled Application Should be Send by Mentioned Address via Speed Post/ Registered Post
- The Address for MMS Madurai & Chennai is Mentioned in the Application Form
How many vacancies are available in india post skilled artisan recruitment 2022?
There are 15 vacancies available in india post recruitment 2022?
What is the last date to apply for india post recruitment madurai 2022?
The last date for receipt of the application is 17.10.2022
What is the last date to apply for india post recruitment chennai 2022
The last date for receipt of the application is 19.10.2022