Indian Army Recruitment of Short Service Commission For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women For Engineering Graduates, Unmarried Male, Female Candidates Can Apply.
Interested Candidates can visit official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ download official notification check eligibility details before to apply.
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Job Name||SSC Tech|
|Last Date||23-06-2021 3:00 pm|
Eligibility Details for SSCM (T) – 57 & SSCW (T)-28
•For SSC (Tech) (Men & Women):
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course
•For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness:
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline
• SSCW (Tech): BE/ B.Tech in Any Engineering Stream.
Eligible Branches of Engineering and vacancy
a)For SSC(Tech)-57 Men.
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 05
- Telecommunication -04
- Electronics & Communication – 05
- Satellite Communication – 03
- Micro Electronics & Microwave -03
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics – 06
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation – 04
- Automobile Engineering , Production – 06
- Industrial / Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering & Mgt – 06
- Opto Electronics, Fibre,Bio, Ballistic, Rubber,. Chemical, workshop, laser – 11
b) For SSCW(Tech)-28.
- Civil/ Building Construction Technology -05
- Architecture – 01
- Mechanical -01
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics -01
- Electronics -01
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science -04
- Information Technology -02
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics – 01
c) For Widows of Defence Personnel Only.
SSC(W) Tech – 01 Post – B.E./ B. Tech in any tech stream
SSC(W)(Non Tech)(Non UPSC) – 01 Post – Graduation in any stream
• Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academy i.e. during training period at OTA. ₹ 56,100/-p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)
How to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
(a) Short listing of Applications
(b) Centre Allotment.
✓ Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
✓ Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
✓ Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
✓ This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage-2
Staring Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2021 at 15:00 Hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2021 at 15:00 Hrs