Indian Coast Guard Recruitment of AS NAVIK (GENERAL DUTY), NAVIK (DOMESTIC BRANCH) AND YANTRIK 01/2022 BATCH.
Interested candidates can visit https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in download notification read eligibility conditions before applying online.
|Name of the organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Navik, Yantrik|
|Last date||16-07-2021 6:00 PM|
Eligibility for Indian Coast Guest Recruitment 2021
Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering Electronics / Telecommunication (Radio/ Power) Engineering are eligible, for complete eligible allied branches read notification
For vacancy details refer below
- Navik(General Duty) – 260
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 50
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – 20
- Yantrik (Electrical) – 13
- Yantrik (Electronics) – 07
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard 2021
(a) Navik (GD) and Yantrik. Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004 (both dates inclusive).
(b) Navik(DB). Born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004 (both dates inclusive).
Note:- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy) candidates is applicable only if posts are reserved for them.
a) Navik (General Duty). Basic pay of Rs. 21700/-
(b) Navik(Domestic Branch). Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/-
(c) Yantrik. Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5).
In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances.
Selection Process for Coast guard Navik Yantrik
- Written test
- Physical fitness test
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- All candidates are advised to be in possession of a sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc).
- The PFT consists of:- (aa) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes. (ab) (ac) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak). 10 Push-up.
- Medical Standard , Test
- Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Height standards may be reduced by upto 05 cms below 157 cms for candidates having domicile of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Height standards may be reduced by upto 02 cms for candidates having domicile of Lakshadweep.
- Chest. It should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight. Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable. Hearing. Note:- (i) Normal.
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 02 Jul 21(1000 hrs) TO 16 Jul 21(1800 hrs). Candidates are to logon to https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in and follow the instructions for registering yourself with e-mail ID/mobile number.
- SC/ST – No fees
- Others – ₹250/-
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021 from 10:00 hr
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2021 till 18:00 hrs
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 10 days prior to Stage-I Exam
- Tentative Stage-I Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/End Sep 2021
- Tentative Stage-II Exam Dates for Navik (GD, DB) & Yantrik: Mid/ End Oct 2021
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Early Feb 2022
- Tentative Stage-III & IV Exam Dates for Navik (DB): Early April 2022
- Date for Exam Result : Stage-I will be announced tentatively within 30 days
- Date of Training for Navik (GD) & Yantrik: Feb 2022
- Date of Training for Navik (GD): Apr 2022