Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited 2021 has released notification for the post of Electrical & Electronic Engg Apprenticeship. Interested candidates can visit https://mescom.karnataka.gov.in/english , download notification and read eligibility conditions before applying.
|Name of the Job||Electrical & Electronic Engg|
Qualifications for MESCOM Electrical and Electronic Engineering Apprenticeship 2021
- A Degree in Engineering or’ Technology granted by statutory University.
- A-Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an institutiong empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- A Diploma in. Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education it State Government in relevant discipline:.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by at university in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology. granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering ( Graduate apprentice )||125|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering ( Diploma ) Apprentice )||75|
Location : Mangalore
Apprenticeship Duration: 1 Year
- Electrical & Electronic Engg (Graduate Apprentice)
₹ 7000/- per month
- Electrical & Electronic Engg (Technician (Diploma) Apprentice)
₹ 5000/- per month
Age Limit for MESCOM Electrical and Electronic Engineering Apprenticeship 2021 :
- Age Limit will be Followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Selection Procedure :
- Short Listing
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply, Application Link for MESCOM Electrical and Electronic Engineering Apprenticeship 2021
Online Application last date, exam date for MESCOM Electrical and Electronic Engineering Apprenticeship 2021 :
- Online Application starting date
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal
- Last date for applying MESCOM
- Declaration of Shortlisted list
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates.
21-09-2021 & 23-09-2021