National Institute of Technology ( NIT) Tiruchirappalli has released notification for the post of JRF. Interested candidates can visit https://www.nitt.edu/ download notification and read eligibility conditions before applying.
|Organization Name||NIT, Tiruchirappalli|
|Name of the Job||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts|
Qualifications for NIT, Tiruchirappalli
Junior Research Fellow 2021:
- M.E / M-Tech Specialized in Power Electronics / Power Systems
Job location : Trichy
Duration : 36 months
- ₹ 35,960/- (₹ 31,000/- plus 16% HRA)
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview through e-mail. The interview will be held in EEE department, NIT Tiruchirappalli for the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply for NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellow 2021
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post with “Junior Research Fellow – ES – NaMPET-III” mentioned on the cover: – Filled in application should be furnished in the prescribed format. – Self-attested copies of marksheets, degree certificates and experience certificate.
- The soft copy of the application shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th September 2021.
- The duly filled-in hard copy of the application along with copies of certificates should reach us before 4.00 pm on 15th September 2021 in prescribed format.
Application last date for NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellow 2021
- Last date for Submission of Application – 13.09.2021
|Notification and Application form PDF||Download|
|Official Website||Click here|