POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (PGCIL) has released notification for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) for Southern Region Transmission System-II and Raigarh-Pugalur HVDC Project.
Interested candidates can visit official https://www.powergridindia.com and goto Home ››Careers ››Job Opportunities ›› Check regional opening click Southern Region-II, Bangalore Recruitment read official notification carefully check eligibility details before to apply online.
|Name of the organization||PGCIL|
|Job Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)|
Power Grid Diploma Trainee Qualification
- Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
Age Limit for PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2021
- Maximum Age (As on 29.06.2021) with relevant relaxation.
- 27 years for UR/EWS 30 years for OBC(NCL) 32 years for SC/ST
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM categories – No fees
- Others – ₹ 300/- + Transaction Charges.
How to apply
- To apply logon to www.powergrid.in
- Careers Section ->Job Opportunities Openings -> Regional Openings Southern Region-II, ->Bangalore Recruitment with valid e-mail ID.
- No other means/ mode of application except online application shall be accepted.
- Scan copy of photo, signature , supporting documents required
- Only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
- Type of Written Test: Written Test shall be of Objective Type of 2(two) hours duration consisting of two parts –
a) Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- Written Test in Hindi or English.
- Written Test shall tentatively be held at the following centers: Bangalore Chennai Madurai Kochi
- Online Registration Start Date Online Registration
- Closing Date 09.06.2021 (10.00 Hrs) 29.06.2021 (23.59 Hrs)
- Availability of Admit Cards on website
- Date of Written Test Will be notified subsequently 22.08.2021 (Tentative)
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|