RRB NTPC CBT 1 Remaining candidates and RRC Level 1 / Group D exams will be held and announcements come in due course, Railway Board Said. RRB official Chandigarh http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in website today notices about RRB exams . Railway Recruitment Board Announcement about long waiting post exam schedule update after exam stopped due to corona 2 nd wave across various States.
Table of Contents
RRB NTPC Group D exam date http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in
RRB Board announcement today clear candidates doubts regarding remaining exam schedules of further dates.
- The 6th phase of 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT-1) held on April month after exam stopped suddenly by rrb board due to corona spread.
- Afterwards no announcement till date
- Candidates mailed rrb, board replied by multiple answer’s to candidates about exam date
- Candidates further confusion about exam date.
- Today rrb notified exam schedule
RRB CEN No.01/2019, No.03/2019 and No.RRC-01/2019 – Notice to candidates
RRB Announcement about exam schedule of NTPC and Group D exams
- RRBs have notified three Centralized Employment Notifications (CENs), No. 01/2019, No. 03/2019 and No. RRC 01/2019, for various categories.
- The recruitment process has commenced from December, 2020 after easing of restrictions imposed on account of COVID 19 and is being held in phases.
- Further scheduling of CBT has been held up because of various restrictions imposed by the affected states due to the spread of Covid-19 pandemic once again.
- Candidates are hereby informed that further scheduling of examinations will be advised in due course once the restrictions imposed by various states are eased.
When exam will be conducted?
Similarly States free from corona lockdown issue and made a statement about restrictions over people travels from place to place, in like manner exam should be scheduled by official rrb board. Candidates need to wait until next announcement and be prepared with this tough time.