SBI Recruitment of engagement as apprentice vacancy . Interested candidates can visit https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers and check official notification before applying.
Earlier Notification has been cancelled as per official announcement .
|Name of the Organization||SBI|
|Type||Central Govt Jobs|
SBI Apprentice Education Qualifications
- Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
SBI Apprentice Age Limit (as on 31-10-2020)
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Selection Process of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Written Test + Local Language Test
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 06-07-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 26-07-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Application: 10-08-2021
- Date for Online Exam: Tentatively in the Month of August, 2021
How to Apply SBI Apprentice 2021
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- Candidates to opt for ONE specified local language of his selected State at the time of online application.
- ** The number of training seats mentioned above is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.