South Indian Bank Ltd has released notification for the post of LATERAL RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS. Interested candidates can visit www.southindianbank.com, download notification and read eligibility conditions before applying.
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank Ltd|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer|
Qualifications for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers 2021
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
- 2 Year service in Officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Co-operative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2021)
- Maximum age – 28 years.
- Candidates should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
pay scale of Rs. 36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840
Selection Procedure South Indian Bank Probationary Officers 2021
- OnlineSelection Procedure South Indian Bank Probationary Officers 2021 Test and Final Interview
How to Apply, Application Link for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- Go to the “careers” page on our website www.southindianbank.com for future updates.
- Please also note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us.
Online Application last date for South Indian Bank Job 2021
Online Application – Start Date 01.09.2021
Online Application – End Date 08.09.2021