SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022. Notice of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022. The Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022. SSC CGL 2022 will be held by the Staff Selection Commission to fill various Group “B” and Group “C” positions in various Ministries, Departments, Organizations, and Tribunals across India.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||20,000 Approx.|
|Place of Posting||All India Basis|
|Last Date||08-10-2022 (23:00)|
|Exam Date||Dec, 2022|
- 1 Qualification for SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment
- 2 Age limit (As on 01-01-2022)
- 3 Fees for SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment
- 4 Salary
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 How to Apply SSC CGL 2022 ?
Qualification for SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification For All Posts
- For Junior Statistical Officer:- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level; Or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Age limit (As on 01-01-2022)
- 18-32 years Depends on Posts
- Age Relaxation Applicable as Per Norms
Fees for SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment
SC/ST, PwBD, Exservicemen (ESM), All Women – Nil
Others Rs. 100/-
Pay Level Varies with Different Posts:-
- Pay Level-8 (₹ 47600 to 151100)
- Pay Level-7 (₹ 44900 to 142400)
- Pay Level-6 (₹ 35400 to 112400)
- Pay Level-5 (₹ 29200 to 92300)
- Pay Level-4 (₹ 25500 to 81100)
Computer Based Examination
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
How to Apply SSC CGL 2022 ?
- Go to https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click here for New Registration
- If One Time Registration Done Already Click to Login
- Fill Basic Info, Upload Photo Signature
- Fill Education Details
- Preview Application
- Pay Application Fees
- Submit Application Online
How many vacancies are there in SSC CGL 2022?
Around 20,000 job vacancies have been reported.
What are the qualifications for the SSC CGL for 2022?
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
When is the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam scheduled?
Schedule for Tier-I tentatively for December 2022