SSC CHSL 2022 Notification – Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the Group C posts viz. Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.. Interested candidates can apply online from 06-12-2022 to 04-01-2023 @ssc.nic.in/
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||4500 approx|
|Place of Posting||All India Basis|
|Last Date||04-01-2023 (23:00)|
|Exam Date||Feb-Mar, 2023|
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2023):
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 12th Class Examination
from a recognized Board/ University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
There are approx. 4500 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course.
Age Limit: as on 01-01-2022
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not
before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserve categories applicable as per rules
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),
Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are
exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of Examination:
The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers as indicated below:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Tier-II Examination only.
SSC CHSL Notification 2022 – Click here
Apply SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 – Click here