Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination, 2022, Last date and time for receipt of online applications 30-11-2022 (23:00). ssc gd email@example.com/. ssc gd constable 2022 exam date, ssc gd constable 2022 registration online form. Applications will be accepted through on-line mode only. Dates for submission of online applications 27-10-2022 to 30-11-2022.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||24,369 ( After Increased 45,284 )|
|Place of Posting||All India Basis|
|Last Date||30-11-2022 (23:00)|
|Exam Date||January, 2023|
Educational Qualifications (As on 01-01-2023):
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination
from a recognized Board/ University.
Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900) for the post of Sepoy in NCB and Pay
Level-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100) for all others posts.
Grand Total of All Forces – 24,369 Posts
Age Limit: as on 01-01-2023
Age Limit as between18-23 years . Candidates should not have been born
earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course. However,
after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have
been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),
Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are
exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 questions carrying 2 marks each
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)