SSC Junior engineer (civil, mechanical, electrical and quantity Surveying & contracts) examination, 2022. Ssc Je Exam Pattern 2022 | Ssc Je Vacancy 2022 Branch Wise | SSC JE Syllabus | SSC JE 2022 Notification PDF @https://ssc.nic.in/. This online Application will be available in the Official website @https://ssc.nic.in/. from 12.08.2022 to 02.09.2022 (2300 hours).
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||Announced Due Course|
|Place of Posting||All India Basis|
|Last Date||02.09.2022 on 11:00 PM|
|Exam Date||November, 2022 (Phase 1)|
SSC JE Qualification 2022
Candidates Must have Relavant Qualification and Experience on (as on 02.09.2022)
- Degree in Engineering ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical )
- Diploma in Engineering ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical )
- Degree in Engineering ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical ) with Relavant Experience
SSC JE 2022 Salary Details
- The Posts Are Group ‘b’ (non-gazetted), In Level-6 (rs 35400-112400/-) Of Pay Matrix Of 7th Central Pay Commission.
SSC JE 2022 Application Fees
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),
Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen
eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
How to Apply
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official
website of SSC Headquarters; i.e., https://ssc.nic.in.
- Fill All Relavant Details
- Upload Photo, Signature in Required Format
- Pay the Application Fees
- Submit Application Online
Degree or Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
The Salary is Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) Pay Scale
The Phase 1 Exam is Conducted on November, 2022