SSC Junior engineer (civil, mechanical, electrical and quantity Surveying & contracts) examination, 2022. Ssc Je Exam Pattern 2022 | Ssc Je Vacancy 2022 Branch Wise | SSC JE Syllabus | SSC JE 2022 Notification PDF @https://ssc.nic.in/. This online Application will be available in the Official website @https://ssc.nic.in/. from 12.08.2022 to 02.09.2022 (2300 hours).
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies||Announced Due Course|
|Place of Posting||All India Basis|
|Last Date||02.09.2022 on 11:00 PM|
|Exam Date||November, 2022 (Phase 1)|
SSC JE Qualification 2022
Candidates Must have Relavant Qualification and Experience on (as on 02.09.2022)
- Degree in Engineering ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical )
- Diploma in Engineering ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical )
- Degree in Engineering ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical ) with Relavant Experience
SSC JE 2022 Salary Details
- The Posts Are Group ‘b’ (non-gazetted), In Level-6 (rs 35400-112400/-) Of Pay Matrix Of 7th Central Pay Commission.
SSC JE 2022 Application Fees
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC),
Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen
eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
How to Apply
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official
website of SSC Headquarters; i.e., https://ssc.nic.in.
- Fill All Relavant Details
- Upload Photo, Signature in Required Format
- Pay the Application Fees
- Submit Application Online
What is the Educational Qualification for SSC JE 2022
Degree or Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
What is Salary for SSC JE 2022
The Salary is Level-6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) Pay Scale
When is Phase 1 Exam Date SSC JE 2022
The Phase 1 Exam is Conducted on November, 2022