SSC Recruitment Of Phase-X/2022/Selection Posts / SSC Phase 10 2022 | SSC Invited online/ Application For the Phase-X/2022/Selection Posts / SSC Phase 10 | Apply online for 2065 various Matriculation, Higher Secondary, Graduation & Above Qualified Posts. Interested Candidates Should Read Official Notification, Elgibility, Selection Process & Visit Official Career page @https://ssc.nic.in/ Check The Latest Updates Before Applying this Job!. The Online Application Form Available @ https://ssc.nic.in/ from 12.05.2022 to 13.06.2022.
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Phase-X/2022/Selection Posts|
|Place Of Posting||All Over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date of On-line submission of Application||13.06.2022|
SSC Phase 10 Selection Posts 2022 – Eligiblity
- Various Zone Wise, Department, Age, Pay Scale, Education Qulification Pay Level 1920 Posts With Seperate Elgibility Details mentioned in the Notification.
- Matriculation level and in case the relevant language is not taught as a subject in Matriculation, the said language must be the mother-tongue of the applicanMatriculation level and in case the relevant language is not taught as a subject in Matriculation, the said language must be the mother-tongue of the applican
- For posts where experience in a particular field/ discipline for a specified period has been indicated as an Essential Qualification, the applicants must fill the relevant column of the online.
SSC Phase 10 Selection Posts 2022- Application Fee
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Procedure – SSC Phase 10 Selection Posts
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels
- Depending on the number of vacancies of a particular category of post, candidates will
be shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny based on the score and merit of candidates in
the Computer Based Examination in the following ratio:
• In the ratio of 1:20, for upto 5 vacancies for any category of posts.
• In the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to minimum 100
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
- Dates for submission of online applications 12.05.2022 to 13.06.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 13.06.2022 (up to 23.00 PM)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 15.06.2022 (23.00 PM)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 16.06.2022 (23.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during workinghours of Bank) 18.06.2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment. 20.06.2022 to 24.06.2022 (23:00 PM)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination August 2022 (tentatively)