Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation TNSDC Recruitment 2022 | TDSDC Tamilandu Job vacancy 2022 | TNSDC 14 Posts @ https://www.tnskill.tn.gov.in/. The Last date to receive applicatio is 09.06.2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Skill Development Corporation TNSDC|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
TNSDC Recruitment 2022 – Posts
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), VP – Academia-Industry Connect (Services), VP – Career Portal, VP – Industry-Academia connect (MEAC) Manufacturing,
Electronics, Automotive & Construction, AVP – Service Industry Engagement, AVP – Portal Development & Maintenance, AVP – Industry Engagement (MEAC), AVP – Media, AVP – HR & Training, Senior Associates (Service Industry), Senior Associates (MEAC), Senior Software Associates, Senior Associates – Media, Senior Associate – HR, Program Manager (Districts) Posts.
TNSDC Application Fees
No Application Fees mentioned in the Notification
How to Apply TNSDC Recruitment 2022
The applications should be in plain paper with proof of qualification and
experience and addressed to Managing Director, Tamil Nadu Skill
Development Corporation, 1st Floor, Integrated Employment office
Building, Alandur Road, Thiru. Vi.Ka. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600 032. Deadline for application: 09.06.2022
Instruction to applicants – TNSDC Recruitment 2022
- One can apply for one post only
- The applicant should superscribe the name of the post on the application
cover in bold letters.
- Applicants should also mention his / her Aadhar Number in the application
- Candidates from Tamil Nadu only need to apply.
- Candidates canvassing in any form will be disqualified
- The TNSDC has the right to increase the Number of posts mentioned
above or decrease the same.
- The TNSDC has the right to change or modify any condition regarding